April 7, 2009

Turning 21. [12am-12pm]

Thank You everyone who contacted me on my 21st Birthday! I'm so glad to get some of my contacts back. More or less I'm very surprised that many of you even remembered that silly date to be my birthday.
I'm full of cheezy-ass smiles right now.

The celebration actually started on Saturday popping some Moet Nectar at the office which was the perfect excuse to lack-ff some more!
Sunday was great -- supporting Noise Maker Media and the premier of The Ultimate. Sunday night dinner was extremely orgasmic (thanks guys).
Monday... The Rain was lovely (sarcasm not intended)
I had an 8am exam, and a 11am doctors appointment , for lunch-Sushi , and Dinner- the best cooked fish in America washed down with some Rose Champagne at the office with two geeky guys <3
After work- Went to the coolest most bebopish jazz bar ever: Im promoting the great wine!
After the great music, better ambiance came along...
Great flowers, gifts, and hugs.

Ahh... it was great! - Thank yOu all!



April 6, 2009 From a slanted perspective...











^ this was actually on Monday at the office. Looked a bit bum-ish but was comfortable :)


-Pictures taken with my BB.
                                   ...nothing fancy, just filled with great thinking and surroundings!

No comments:

Post a Comment